The personal data that can be collected on the Site are the following:
- Connection to the site: on this occasion, your connection, navigation or even location data are notably recorded.
- Contact: when filling in the contact form, your name, surname, email address and your message are collected.
- Cookies: Cookies are used, within the framework of the use of the Site, in order to collect certain information (in particular, your IP address, information relating to the computer used for navigation, the mode of connection, the type and the version of the internet browser, the operating system and other technical identifiers or the URL address of the connections, including the date and time, as well as the content accessed). You can deactivate Cookies from your browser settings.
- More information on https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs and https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les -control.
The uses of your personal data are mainly as follows:
- Access and use of the Site;
- Verification and authentication of your data;
- Optimization of the layout and operation of the Site;
- Fight against fraud, misuse, viruses and other malware;
- Relationship management with you;
Your personal information will be kept as long as necessary to process your request. During this period, we put in place all means capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their damage, erasure or access by unauthorized third parties.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to employees and agents of the company, empowered to process it because of their functions. However, the data collected may possibly be communicated to providers contractually responsible for the execution of the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services as well as the proper management of the relationship with you, without you having to give your authorization. It is specified that, in the context of the performance of their services, providers have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on protection. personal data.
Apart from the cases set out above, the company undertakes not to sell, rent, assign or give access to third parties to the data without the client’s prior consent, unless they are forced to do so for a reason legitimate (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of the defense, etc.)
In accordance with Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018, the customer has a right of access, rectification, portability, opposition, erasure of their data or a limitation of their processing.
The customer can, subject to the production of a valid proof of identity, exercise their rights by contacting ISI TO COM, Impasse Noisette, 91370 Verrières-le-Buisson either directly on the Site under the CONTACT section: https: // www.isitocom.com
During the consultation of the Site, Cookies are deposited on your computer, your mobile or your tablet. A Cookie is information deposited on your navigation device by the server of the Site visited. Certain parts of the Site may therefore not be functional without the acceptance of cookies by the user. The information collected through this will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
This information will not be kept for more than 13 months, except with your agreement. You can deactivate Cookies from your browser settings.